Your board met tonight and have decided to postpone our virtual gathering scheduled for Saturday night August 8tn. More information will be coming out soon on future plans.
Please reach out if you have questions or concerns email@example.com or 804-787-4214
God Bless and Stay Safe
Good Evening Emmaus Family,
Please keep the following requests in mind.
Roby Heare is having hip replacement Surgery, please continue praying for his healing for a speedy recovery.
Please see below for a special request from Pastor Mylicia Markham:
September 10, 1982 – July 18, 2020
De Colores Brothers and Sisters of Christ,
I hope you all had an amazing holiday weekend.
Our monthly gathering will be held a week from Saturday on the 18th at 7 PM and NOT this Saturday.
It will be virtual and your board has been hard at work putting additional security in place so it will be secure.
The link will be emailed to you on the day of the gathering.
Continue to pray for peace and healing and how God can use each of us in this process.
We look forward to seeing you next Saturday and if you have any questions or suggestions please reach out.
Richmond Emmaus Community Lay Director
- The Homeless
- All graduating Seniors – High School and College
- Those suffering from all forms of Mental Illness
- People fostering Children
- Families of those affected by drug abuse
- Single Parents
- Those suffering financial difficulties
- Benjamin Barbee – continued healing & Elizabeth & Mark Barbee during this journey
- Adoptions – those new to the process – may their families be blessed!
- Schools including colleges as they look to the new school year. Decisions for when to start
- Children of the world
- For Scientists working on a vaccine
- For God to remove the Corona Virus
- For Families that have lost loved ones during the Pandemic
- For those suffering from loneliness
- For those that have lost jobs and having financial issues
- For our Military
- For our President and Governor
- For First Responders, EMT’s and Firefighters
- For all Medical Personnel
- For all Fathers – those with us and those that have gone to be with the Lord
- For Teachers and their students
- Future Emmaus Walks
- For Christians to be the Light during trying times
- For Respect and Protection for our Police
- People suffering from hunger
- Salvation for the Unsaved
- For our Pastors
- Those being persecuted for their belief in Christ
- Business in USA. Growth and Prosperity
- Alternate: Our Country as a whole to come to Christ
Presented by Gracie Girls Reunion Group
If anyone would like to write for May, please contact Rachel Pack firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank You Lord for Your beautiful creation!
- Thank You for new beginnings.
- For those who struggle with addictions
- For freedom from addictions and total dependence on You to fill the emptiness
- For those who are grieving
- For those who are battling cancer
- For healing of the broken
- For those searching for Peace that comes only from You
- For those who do not know Jesus
- For restoration of Haiti
- For all missionaries
- For upcoming mission trips
- For those with neurological disorders
- For pastors and their families
- For revival of churches everywhere
- For our government
- For the USA
- For military and their families
- For those on dialysis
- For all caregivers
- For Hospice staff
- For those in the hospital
- For those who feel alone
- For those waiting for test results
- For those waiting on answers from prayers
- For those with financial difficulties
- For Kairos ministry
- For Epiphany ministry
- For all prison ministries
- Thank You, Lord for answered prayers!
Offered by a pilgrim on a journey